Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Currently I'm sitting in TH212 working on my CS484 project; the one that was due last Friday, and that I felt like I was a horrible project parter for it. I handed in a revised version of my part first thing Monday morning, after going in for AI on Friday afternoon. This morning in class he handed back the reports, and my report had a "See Me" message on it and no grade. He then proceeded to put on a red and green santa clause hat with a bell on top and tell our class that he was going to be a santa clause and allow us to resubmit our projects, with the resubmissions due Thursday morning.

Although LTC W. still seems to scare me for some reason, I must say that he is a very very very genreous man and has gone far beyond what he probably ever should do for our class. I always expect him to start yelling at us, since we do deserve it, or I do at least, but he hasn't. I'm not quite sure how he manages to keep his cool, but then again, I haven't been in the Army for 20 years and dealing with far worse situations than just stupid cadets.

In any case, I think I have a much better idea of how to do the project, and am going to try really hard to get it right this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment