Saturday, December 18, 2004

I'm back home for the holidays. Anne and I caravaned to her house in Ohio yesterday and I spent the night there before driving the rest of the way home this morning. The drive went pretty well, good weather, no car problems, and no traffic jams.

This afternoon I went over to Grandma's house in Full Dress under Arms. She seemed to really enjoy seeing me in the uniform.

It's good to be home, but I'll have to figure out something to keep me busy. I don't want to end up in front of the TV very much.

I'm still waiting on one grade, CS401, but my other grades are:
IT485 = A
IT460 = B
MS401 = B+
CS484 = A-
IT305 = A

And then a B- for my military grade. This past semester has been so much better than last year. I'm so glad that I'm not a CS major anymore. I actually enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment