Saturday, August 21, 2004

It's raining
It's pouring
I had an APFT
this morning.

Since it is an A/C weekend this weekend all of the regiments had to do some sort of PT. My regiment decided to have everyone take a diagnostic APFT. Due to the rain, however, it ended up being held indoors, and the run was canceled. On Monday I took an APFT for crew tryouts, minus the pushups, and did 75 situps in the 2 minutes. Today I only did 62 situps. The drop in situps is a bit puzzeling.

At 1030 all of the firsties had a DMI military branch briefing. I think I've changed my first branch choice to Military Intelligence. I have to input my order of branches between 4 OCT and 8 OCT, and then on 14 NOV I find out what I'll be doing for at least the next 5 years.

Last night Leah, Celio, Anne, Annah, and myself drove over to New Paltz (spelling?) and had dinner at a Thia resturant. It's so nice to be able to leave on weeknights. Right down the street is the sushi resturant that Leah has organized for us to go with our families fo lunch next Saturday. I suppose I should inform my family of this fact, since they will be up here. I can't wait to have them up here agian :)

Yay! Thunderstorm. The only bad part is that my car is still up in the lots, and although I'd like to get out of here this afternoon, I don't want to run up and get my car in a thunderstorm. Reading and sleeping, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment