Saturday, August 14, 2004

The A-day parade just finished. I can't believe that I am one of the people who stands in the back wearing the red sash and carrying a saber instead of a rifle. It hasn't sunk in yet, and I don't know if it will ever sink it.

There was a SAMI this morning, but since Alyson is the CO, nobody came and inspected our room. It's nice having a couch and a mini-fridge in the room. Yay for being a Firstie. My class schedule looks much better than it has in the past, although I should probably wait until classes actually start to make that asessment. Amazingly, I only have 16.5 credits. I've never had that few. I kinda feel like I am a slacker because it is so light.

Classes:
CS484 Computer Networks
MS401 Transitoin to the Officer Corps
IT305 Theory and Practice of Military IT Systems
IT485 Spec Topic in Information Technology
IT460 Information Warfare
CS401 Software Systems Design I
PE424 Golf

I'm the Information Systems Officer for my company, and the S2 for the Crew Team. My Information Systems Sergeant, Ryan, has been amazing this past week. Since I didn't get back to school until Thursday afternoon, he has been doing all the work. I've tried to help now that I'm here, but I feel like I am really behind the power curve and trying to catch up on what is going on and what needs to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment