Friday, February 20, 2004

Today was a Thayer day, but I didn't even realize it until it was almost over. Last night at midnight I had a CS403 resubmit of project 2 due. Then, this morning I had a homework set in CS380, a homework set in CS385, a project in CS350, and a WPR in PL300. I think the wpr went pretty well.

Tomorrow looks like a much easier day. In the morning I'm going to the Prayer Breakfast instead of practice,and so I'm going to the novie's practice in the afternoon. I don't have anything due tomorrow, which is really nice. Then, in the evening, Adam and I are going to the Toby Keith concert :) The only bad part of tomorrow is that there's another SAMI on Saturday and so my roommates and I will be up late cleaning after the concert.

I should be reading Mil Art right now or folding laundry, but tonight I haven't felt like doing any work. That's kinda bad since I'm supposed to be in BAG by tomorrow morning. In order to do that I have to dump out all of the drawers of my dresser and refold and rearrange all of my clothes. Fun times.

I was getting a foam frisbee out of my overhead this evening and when realized that a nutra-grain bar I had up there was ripped open and had a bunch of bites out of it with crumbs around. The mouse has moved from Jillians overhead to mine. I was stupid and forgot about the fact that we have that problem, so I hadn't put the cereal bar in my boodle box. You live and you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment