Friday, February 06, 2004

In the words of Anne, "I know, it sucks having people that care about you." I was bemoaning the fact that the S's found out from Jordan that I am a little sick and could possibly have strep. Their boys all have it, and since I've been around them recently, it is very possible that I caught it. I'm feeling a lot better than I was yesterday morning. Yesterday at the very beginning of 4th hour I ended up asking my teacher if i could either go back to my room or go to the health clinic. He let me, and so I wen to the health clinic. I didn't get to see an actual doctor, but they did give me a ton of over the counter cold medicine which helped. I took it, and after my nap after lunch my fever was down and I felt a lot better. Today I feel even better, except for a scratchy throat.

Two days ago I ordered my ring. It's a 14k white gold women's ring, with diamond dividers, and an 8 diamond cluster surrounding an iolite gemstone. I was happy because the cost came to $1670, which was $130 less than I expected.

A new Joe Bear episode was sent out last night. It'll be online sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment