Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Word to the wise. Never come over to my house looking for something to eat. If you do find something you want it most likely is past it's experation date and has gone bad.

Right now my legs feel pretty weird. It's like when I was a little kid and would spend all day running around outside. Then at night I would try and sleep, but my legs would hurt. Or maybe that was growing pains. Anyway, my legs just feel weird and I can't stand on them for very long with out feeling exhausted. It's amazing how a tiny virus can knock a person out. Hopefully I'll be fully recovered by tomorrow.

My parents went to see the Twin Towers tonight. They said it was a great movie. That's one of the movies on my list of movies to see while I'm home. So far I've only seen Analyze That. It was a pretty good movie, very funny.

For some reason my eyes are sore. Especially my left eye. It's kinda feels like something hit me in the eyes. That actually happened a few times. Freshman year I was playing catch with my friend Jamie after softball practice one day and she threw the ball when she was really close to me and I didn't have time to react and catch it. That was my first, and only, black eye. I think it was later that year when I noticed that the area around one of my eyes was pretty sore. It took me a little while to figure out that what probably happened was that during the night I rolled over and hit my face on the side of my bed. It was a loft bed and so there were wood boards about and inch or two higher than the mattress. Besides that minor fact, I really like that bed. It saved a lot of space in my room because I had space underneath it for my desk and a bookcase. Now I have a different bed so that can't be the reason. Ah well.

Wow. I'm tired, but yet I know I won't go to bed for at least another hour or two. At school I'd be worried about staying up this late, but at home this is early. Amazing how things change.

I miss Josh. I'll see him in a few days. Yay.

Right now I'm thinking about writing Matt and email telling him everything that I was going to tell him over the phone but haven't gotten a chance to. I don't know how much I want to tell him, if any. I don't know what is real and what is made up. Plus, if I do tell Matt, do I really want to know what his thoughts are on the whole thing? Hmm, maybe I should try calling him again.



No comments:

Post a Comment