Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Stomach flu sucks. Hannah and I were lucky enough to both get it yesterday. It made the 8 hour car ride back from NY seem even longer. Oh well, I'm better now and so I shouldn't complain. It was nice to see all of my uncles and my cousins on that side of the family again. The wedding was nice. For the most part I avoided doing a whole lot and spent the majority of the time at the hotel relaxing.

Josh called today. We talked for about 12 minutes. I'm pretty bored right now and wish I could call him, but he's probably not home.

My dad and I went shopping for a laptop for me. We found a Sony one that looks like it's a pretty good one. I probably end up getting that one or buying a more expensive Dell.

Annah called me on her new cell phone that she got for Christmas. That was a nice suprise. I also got to talk to Tia for a minute.

Frank and I were supposed to go out to dinner tonight, but since I don't have very much energy I was kinda hoping that he'd forget. I didn't call him to figure out where and when we were going to meet and thankfully he did forget. I called him around 9:30 just to talk and that's when he asked when we were going to get together. Once I reminded him that it was supposed to be tonight he felt pretty bad, but I told him not to worry about it because even if he had remembered I would've had to cancel on him. Now we're meeting for dinner on Friday.

I talked to Matt very briefly on the phone. He was busy with college applications. I hated those things. He's so busy right now that I don't think I'll get a chance to see him before I leave on Sunday.

Tomorrow is New Years Eve. Teresa invited me to a party at her house that I think I'll go to. Steph also invited me to one at her house, but I don't know if I'll go. If I do I probably won't stay very long because I won't know anyone there.

No comments:

Post a Comment