Sunday, December 01, 2002

Gah! I hate not being able to writen in this thing and have people read it. So often I think if things I want to say and tell the world, but I can't. Other times I just want someone to be there and listen to me vent, but no one is there and the is nothing that I can do about it.

Right now I"m at home for Thanksgiving. I got home on Wednesday afternoon and go back tomorrow morning. It'd been great being away from school and seeing some of my old friends. On Wednesday evening I went out for coffee with Julia and then she cam over and we talked and reminiced for awhile. Thursday we had Thanksgiving at my house with lost of relatives. That night Steph and I went to see the newest Harry Potter movie. It must of been a popular night to see the movie because I saw Mark G., Marty, Sean, and one other guy I knew from Huron at the movie. On Friday I went shopping for new clothes and makeup. I'd been looking forward to that for awhile because my wardrobe was kinda high schoolish. I spent a lot of money, but am very happy with the results and have gotten many complements. Friday evening I went over to Becki's house, hung out with her, and ate dinner with her family. Then I went over to Mission Christ. Frank and I went out that evening and I told him to meet me there because I wanted to see Matt. Frank and I went for a walk and swung on the swings at the park by his old house. I saw Matt very briefly and then Frank and I went out for coffee downtown. I got home around midnight and decided to watch Men in Black II. It was better than I thought it'd be. Saturday morning Matt and I met at Denny's for a late Breakfast. The rest of today I spent mostly sitting around my house, baking gingerbread men cookies, and watching movies. I called Mark G. and we talked for a bit. I guess I was supposed to call Steph if I had any free time today so that we could do something, but there was some miscommunication there about who would call who, and I also didn't really feel like doing a whole lot today.

It's really nice knowing that I'll be back home in 18 and a butt days. I've been going over that a lot htis evening. There are only 2 Saturdays at school. One of them is Army Navy, and the other one is my first TEE. Hopefully the next 2 and a half weeks will fly by.

Last night I was really tired and thinking at the same time. Bad combination, I know, but I figure that there has to be some worth in what I think of at the time. Anyway, I was thinking about Matt and how we're always both so busy. I don't want to be a burden to him and make him feel like he has to see me or hang out with me when I'm home. He's one of my best friends, but more and more I'm wary of calling him or anything. He's alwasy so busy and I don't want to impede on him or get in the way of anything he has to do. I really do think of him as a brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment