Saturday, August 31, 2002

YAY!!! I'm home :) Life is good. I got on an earlier flight and I got in around 8pm. On the bus to the airport Chris Bess, the class president, was sitting next to me and we were both sleeping for most of the time, but every so often he would either fall over on me or would suddenly flail his arm out and hit me on accident. It was pretty funny. Once we both woke up we started talking and ended up hanging out together until we had gotten our tickets and had to go to our respective gates. I was glad that he was there because La Guardia was a new airport for me and he knew where he was going so I just stuck with him because we both were both flying American.

It was great to walk into my house, which looks really different on the outside, and see Berry and have her all excited to see me. I missed her so much. Just now she came over to me and so I got down and was petting her for awhile and didn't want to stop, except that I wanted to turn on some music. Dogs are the best. I'm going to have one sometime when I get my own place and more time. I'm definetly a dog person. That and a guinea pig person.

My Grandma organized a get together for the cousins on my Mom's side of the family tonight. I went over to her house around 9pm and hung out with my extended family. Most of them I haven't seen in almost a year or more so it was nice to catch up with them. Tomorrow I'll get to see even more family and friends when they come over for the BBQ.

It's great to be home. I'm hoping that I can spend some quality time with my sisters. We haven't really been able to talk a whole lot this summer, especially Betsy and I. I'm also really hoping that I can hang out with Matt a little. I really enjoy just hanging out and talking to him.

This is a weekend to forget about school and try and be a normal teenager once again, except that my Dad really wanted me to bring home one of my uniforms so I can wear it to Church on Sunday. I guess it won't be too bad since I'll only have to wear it for 2 hours.

I was going to talk about how in philosophy the guy sitting next to me and I reverted back to high school behavior to make the time go by and stay awake, but that would make me think about school and I'm trying to avoid it. Maybe later.

This weekend one of my goals is to see at least one movie because I won't get to see another one for a long, long time. Too bad I don't even know what movies are out in the theaters right now. Someone help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment