Monday, August 26, 2002

Last night after the accountablity formation Steinbock, my PSG, stopped by my room to tell me that this week Bowlby is the minutes CIC. I was very lucky last year and never had that position. As his team leader I get in trouble if minutes are screwed up, so it's not like it's a whole lot better this year not having it but having my plebe have it. Minutes this morning went fairly well except one clock wasn't covered. Hopefully that'll be fixed at lunch. I'm more nervous about lunch minutes because everyone is coming back from class and last year it was really hard to round up the people who were supposed to call. We'll see how it goes.

Right as minutes started Eddie came rushing over to the CCQ desk because the 1st SGT had just told him that he was on the Q today and he was almost a 1/2 hour late. He's been on it a lot. I brought him back a plate of food from breakfast because I didn't know if he'd had time to tell anyone that he was on the Q and to bring him back food. As it turns out he'd told Allyson to bring him back something and she did. I felt rather stupid bringing him another plate, but at least he won't go hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment