Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Life goes on. I got a 100% on my first math quiz which I'm happy about. It's good to start the year out on the right foot. Tomorrow I have a physics and wellness quiz so I have to get someone to cover the Q for me while I take them.

Today at practice a few of us weren't in boats to go out on the water and so Coach Hall had Jess lead an excersize thing with these step machines and weights. He told us to do 2 sets of them, but instead we ended up doing 4. It was a good workout.

Jess went swimming tonight and asked if anyone wanted to come and I wanted to, but Annah told me that I shouldn't because that would be too much too fast. Today I've felt better than I've felt in about a week. I'm almost forgetting to take my medicine. In high school and before being sick was different because I could at least stay home from school and rest if I really needed to, but that's not possible here. I don't get to slow down and take at easy so it takes longer to recover. Little illnesses become big annoyances, but you still have to try and carry on as normal. I'm glad that I think I'm almost better.

My computer is now named Alfred Moxley Higginsworth III. I have no clue why I thought of that name last night and today I decided it should be the name of my computer. It's a very odd one. I like the ring that the III adds to it. It sounds like an old-money name. I would feel sorry for anyone was actually name that.

This evening Leah and I went to Grant for some Gatorade, but they didn't have any so we bought some coffee drink thingys. Mine was, um, interesting. It has helped me stay awake however and came in a cool glass jug-type bottle.

I organized a study group for physics with a few of the guys in my company who are in my class. We met in Jason's room at 9 and did our Web Assign homework and helped each other out. Unfortuantly none of us could figure out the correct answer to the first problem.

Tomorrow I face a day of CCQ. Oh joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment