Thursday, August 29, 2002

I have a math quiz tomorrow that I really need to study for, but I'm to tired for studying to do any good right now.
Today at crew practice I pulled my 2k piece so that I wouldn't have to pull it tomorrow. I ended up getting my best time ever with a 8:00.6 minutes. I'm only 0.6 seconds away from breaking the 8 minute mark. It's so close. My goal for the end of the fall season is to be down at least to a 7:50.0. Tomorrow I find out if I actually made the varsity team. Coach Hall is going to talk to each one of us one-on-one sometime during or after practice. It's gonna be a pretty nerve racking day. I really hope that I make it, but I'll be sad if I do and some of my friends don't. Today at practice Beth, Anthea, and Annah were talking about some email that some people trying out got. They wouldn't say anything more about it, but from what gathered it wasn't a good email.

Steinbock stopped by my room around 9 this evening and asked me, more like pleaded with me to go on a run with him. I really wanted to, but physics had priority. Earlier I had to cancel going swimming with Jess because of it. My work actually paid off today and I got all the problems on the homework right plus I think I understand it. That's a first.

Tomorrow I can say that I'll be home tomorrow:) My house is going to look so different and weird to me because of all the things that have happened to it since I've been gone. My Dad is having a BBQ on Saturday and invited my Uncle Gary and family over. He said that I could invite some of my friends if I wanted to so I did. I really hope that they can come. Steph already said that she could make it. I've hardly talked to her at all in the past 10 weeks :(

No comments:

Post a Comment