Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Thursday night some of the firsties are putting on a presentation of the Living Last Supper up at the Cadet Chapel. I have the role of Spot Light Person #1 (or perhaps I'm #2). Kate W. is the other spotlight person, and as TJ so astutely pointed out to us, it's Kate squared.

Last night at OCF I went to a different small group for the first time. I really like the D's, and still consider them my OCF group leaders, but I wish I could be both in their group and another group. I've realized that the depth of instruction and, as Ann put it "battle rythm" (which I laughed about and told her her name should be Tooley Toolerson), was leaving me unhappy and anxious about how the time was being spent. I went with Anne to her group, lead by Mr and Mrs H, after having asked her a few weeks ago if I could, and although we only had a mere ten or fifteen minutes for the small group time I enjoyed it a lot more. I wasn't anxious about time, and felt like the group was more of what I was looking for. During the fellowship time I went over and talked to the D's, and the more they told me not to worry about going to a new group the worse I felt about going to a new group. Mrs. D, Amanda, and I are still going to meet every week to talk, which I always look foward to doing, but I think I'll probably stick with Mr and Mrs H's small group on Tuesdays.

I still haven't made any decision about Rocky Mountain High. I should probably make one soon so that if I do decide to go I'll still be able to get a slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment