Wednesday, March 09, 2005

God felt it was a good day for uniform drills. He decided to play around with the weather.

When I woke up this morning for crew practice it was around 45 degrees outside, no percipitation, but it looked like it had rained during the night and the snow looked like it would be gone in about a day. When I was walking back from practice it was even warmer, but the uniform for breakfast formation was AFC under parka. After breakfast they changed the uniform to grey jacket because it was so warm out, but then in the middle of first hour it started raining, so the uniform was changed to AFC under grey jacket wearing raincoat. By then end of second hour the uniform had changed again to AFC under parka because it was snowing. When I went to give blood after my last class today the wind and snow were blowing so hard that I thought my whole face would freeze. I was trying to use my binder to block the wind and the snow, while trying to avoid snow drifts that were a couple inches high. It's 20 degrees out, but feels like 4, and I heard it's supposed to get down to zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment