Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Thursday-Monday are going to be Thayer days for me. Thursday I have to teach a class to my company on Microsoft Outlook, and all the fancy stuff you can do on it. Friday is my birthday, and also an IT305 WPR. Saturday and Sunday are the Head of the Charles Regatta, of which I am now the Cadet-In-Charge (CIC). Monday I have a project due in CS484 and part of a project due in IT305. I was hoping to organize the praise and worship thing for Thursday, but then it got moved to Friday, and now neither of those days will work, so Charlie was saying Sunday, but I'll be getting back late, so someone suggested Monday, but I'm not sure if that will work either.

I really wish I could go on the OCF fall retreat, but I have a regatta that weekend. Crew seems to be getting in the way of a lot of things this year. Perhaps that is because there is more that I want to do than in previous years.

No comments:

Post a Comment