Thursday, October 21, 2004

There is a lot of yelling going on in the hallway and outside due to the Yankee's vs Red Sox's game. As much as I enjoy playing baseball, I'm not a big fan of watching the game. I turned it on for a few minutes, and almost became interested, but turned it off before I could actually start to really watch it so that I could get back to work. Work work work, that is what I've been doing.

Thank you Heidi for the books. I got them in the mail today, and am about a quarter of the way through right now.

This past weekend I read the student edition of the book The Case for Christ. When I bought it I didn't realize I was buying the student edition, so at first the writing style seemed a bit odd to me, but then it made sense once I figured out the reason. I enjoyed the book and it helped me, but I'd like to read the original edition. I think I'd get even more out of that one.

Jasmin, you and your family are in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment