Friday, October 01, 2004

Such a feeling of relief and a weight lifted. Sorry, not willing to tell the whole world, so I'm not going to write more than that.

I used to write about almost anything, school, guys I liked, my day to day life, but now I tend to avoid writing about a lot of things. I don't write much about my school day, because I've already lived it once, and I don't feel like re-living it again in telling it. The subject of guys I am interested in is avoided, or even talking about my relationship if I happen to be in one, is avoided because it's too personal.

I've changed from a person who didn't care who read this and what they thought, to a person who is more concerned about my privacy. One of my classes is making me guard my privacy even more. We talk about information warfare, the ethics involved, and then get hands on training. The class is fairly enjoyable, although there is a lot of reading every night, most of which I skim, and by skim I mean scroll down the page and read one or two words.

It's amazing how things change.

No comments:

Post a Comment