Wednesday, September 14, 2005

This evening when I went outside to call Heidi it was a bit chilly, so I went back to my room to find a sweatshirt. All my cooler weather clothes are in a box in my closet since I haven't had much use for them. While I was digging through the box I came across my crew sweats, so I decided to out them on. I'd forgotten how comfertable they are. I hope that the evenings stay on the cooler side because cooler weather clothes are so comfy.

Last night I made brownies for my class at the Munsey's house. The brownies turned out pretty well, and only lasted a very short time in class. My teacher walked in and ate one and then asked who made them. When I raised my hand he told me that they were "evil" and then went back for a second brownie. If only he would like my squad's briefings as much as he likes the brownies.

I am actually only a moderate fan of the brownies. They are extremely rich and I'm not usually a brownie person to start with. They are growing on me, but I still think that Chris's mom can make them much better than I can. What I enjoy is the chance to bake and brighten people's day even a tiny bit with whatever I make.

Kate and Jordan are out in the field till Saturday night. Even though I don't usually see them during the week except for at OCF I still miss them.

I started making a Joe Bear OBC episode this afternoon with Rachels help. Nobody was in the classroom when we started taking pictures, but then an NCO stuck his head in to see if anyone was still in there. Luckly the white boards blocked his view of the stuffed animals. Awhile later I was posing the stuffed animals when I heard the other door open. I thought it was the NCO again and this time he would've had a clear view of me holding a teddy bear, so I jumped and threw the teddy bear (which happened to be Joe Bear) under the table. It turns out the person was just one of my classmates who came back to look for his cell phone. The rest of the afternoon Rachel laughed at me for jumping and throwing Joe Bear under the table. I almost did it a second time when my classmate once again entered the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment