Friday, February 11, 2005

This week, if it hasn't been obvious, I've felt rather stressed. On the way to law class this morning I was pouring out my frustration to God and crying out to Him for help. I feel exhausted physically, emotionally, and mentally, and while I was walking to class I asked God to help me make it through somehow. When I got to class the rest of my section was waiting outside the classroom because the door was locked. I had never had a class where the instruction failed to show up, although I have heard of it happening to other people and wished it would happen to me soemtime. It finally did. We waited outside the room for 10 minutes and then left. Although the section marcher took a headcount to make sure we were all present, we did not send a runner up to our instructor's office, so I hope that no disciplianary action follows for not doing that and all of us leaving. In any case, I hope this was God giving me a little break.

No comments:

Post a Comment