Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Betsy, make those white blood cells mutliply. That's an order.

Today was a beautiful day here. The sky was blue, it was very warm out (for February), and just a nice day overall. A little spring in the middle of winter is always an uplifitng touch.

My law teacher not showing up to class on Friday was God answering my prayer. My teacher was sick, and even though the law class is normally redirected to another classroom, due to my teacher being the one who is the re-director for the department, my class didn't get redirected. Therefore, none of us were unexcused. Thank you Jesus :)

Tomorrow is the real 100th night. The weekend after next is just when it is observed. Today I reflected on my time at west point and my time leading up to coming here. I thanked God, was amazed at everything that has transpired, and felt extremely blessed for the opportunities I've had.

No crew practice tomorrow. YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment