Thursday, July 22, 2004

So far, I've been rather productive today. This morning I got up and went for a run. Betsy and I were supposed to go out to breakfast after she went to Mass, but she was still asleep when I got back from the run, so we rescheduled the breakfast for Monday. Having some extra time on my hands, I went for a bike ride, trying to strengthen my legs for crew. After that I came back and watched the last 10 miles of the Tour de France. It was incredible. I've never been a huge fan of watching sports on tv, but I'm hooked on this. Lance Armstrong had another amazing win today that had me on the edge of my seat. At noon my dad and I had a meeting with another person about investing some of my cow loan. I'm glad that finally got done and I don't have to think about it anymore. Hopefully there won't be another great depression anytime soon. Now I'm at home again sitting around. In a little while I'm going to head over to my Grandma's house to visit her, then pick up some Jimmy John subs and go to Betsy's softball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment