Saturday, July 26, 2003

New Mexico has been hot...as in the weather. It's in the high 90's every day, but the saving factor is that there is practically no humidity. Besides, I spend most of the time inside in air conditioning doing work, or at least trying to do work. So far it's been pretty boring. On Wednesday I drove to Santa Fe for lunch. It's a nice city, but since I was alone and had never been there I had no idea what to do and so I walked around a bit and then drove the long way back to Albuquerque. During lunch I called Misha and we talked for a bit. This morning he IM'd me and gave me the name and phone number of one of his sister's friends who is doing an intership here for the summer so that hopefully we can hang out. It's rather boring here since I don't know anybody. Tonight I drove around trying to find the best gas price in the city, watch the sun set, and called some of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment