Friday, July 18, 2003

I went to the doctor today and found out that I actually have a double ear infection. Now I'm on antibiotics and ear drops, plus I'm taking lots of sudafed. What a wonderfull stay at home.

Actually it hasn't been that bad. Today I played laser tag with Steph. She invited me along to play with a bunch of Air Force people. It was really fun. Better than the MILES gear. Other than that I've been able to go out with a bunch of my friends. I was supposed to go to Cedar Point on Wednesday, but that ended up not working out at the last minute. I didn't minda that much about not going to Cedar Point since roller coasters are starting to not be as exciting to me, but I was kinda sad that I wouldn't get to hang out with Leah. I won't get to see her untill school starts.

Good news on the car front. I was able to reserve one today with enterprise. It's going to cost a lot, but I'll think it'll be worth it when I'm in New Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment