Saturday, June 07, 2003

One more thing I was thinking about this evening. Hopefully this will be quick so that I can get to bed. Josh has told me before that he doesn't give people second chances. When he told me that I didn't think it was a very good idea and thought that people have a right to a second chance, but then tonight I was thinking about it some more and realized that in a way I do that too. I can think of two times that it has happend that really stick out. One was the summer going into Senior year when I was in Trinidad and the other was just this past Christmas. Both time invovleved guys that I considered to be practically a brother. I guess the best way to describe it is that when I needed them the most they weren't there. After that things were never the same.

Someone just called. It's 2:43am. Who calls at 2:43am? I have no idea who it was because my parents answered the phone. Probably a wrong number.

No comments:

Post a Comment