Monday, June 09, 2003

Back to Buckner I go, but this time as a squad leader. I'll be back July 12 or 13, depending on when my flight gets back.

I'm kinda nervous about seeing Josh again and I have no clue why. He called today finally, but only to find out when the last day of Buckner was for us. Ah well. That's life. This week has given me a lot to think about, and a lot of time to do it. I was talking to Misha last night about some stuff and he said that I was growing up. Smart guy.

I kinda take back what I said about not giving people second chances. I do, but experiance has taught me that it most likely will never be the same and so I no longer expect the relationship to be the same. Matt and I talked a little at Church today. He was suprised to find out that I was leaving Monday because he thought that I was in town for a few weeks. After we talked he asked if we were bud's again. I couldn't really answer that question. We never stopped being friends, but we definetly drifted apart. I do miss him, but some things changed in that time that we didn't talk a lot. Perhaps I will write to him again this summer. Right now it's either Stephanie, him, or my new journal. Maybe a mixture of all three. I just need one person/journal that I can write to/in about everything.

Anyway, I should get to bed. APFT on Tuesday morning. Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment