Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The List

It's almost 11pm and I'm sitting on the couch thinking about how I want to go to bed, but if I go to bed I don't know if I'll be able to sleep and I don't want to spend my last real night in my nice, comfy, big, non-cot bed tossing and turning.  Plus, the moment I lay down my mind will start going a million miles a minute and come up with last minute things I need to do and get.  I'm on the verge of freak-out mode.  Lets see, tomorrow I need to call Grandma, Heidi (if she's on skype), Ruth, Andrea, Jon, Misha,...(list to be continued as I think of more names), pay Thrivent bill and give mom check for next year, renew computer software, write Nutun a letter (only 6 months late), wash linens and clothes, sort and pack civilian clothes, buy new carry on bag and pack it, cancel car insurance, drop bags off, call Jordan about new time, move bed, give mom and dad documents and key, copy phone numbers from phone, drop old books off somewhere (could end up being a dumpster), pick up name tapes, buy more PT shorts, buy phone card, pay final rent, write Andrea's birthday card (could wait till the plane or Kuwait though), charge dvd player, have lunch with the platoon, get rid of my food in the house, sleep in (because won't be able to for a long time), make pancakes for breakfast?, clean out car, and avoid stressing-out.  Sounds like it will be a fun-filled easy day...
 
Sweet Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment