Friday, March 21, 2008

Kuwait and Iraq


Picture of me while I was the Officer in Charge (OIC) of the M4 Zero Range in Kuwait. It was pretty cool being out and looking around the Kuwait desert.
I got to see lots of camels out in the desert :)

This is a picture of the actual M4 range we ran.

I survived my two weeks in Kuwait and last night I arrived at FOB Falcon in Iraq. Falcon is definetly different than Taji, and tomorrow I will get to see just how different because I am making a one day trip up to Taji to drop off some flight records. Whereas in Taji I had a large two-person room all to myself, right now I am living in a room the size of a small Taji two-person room but have three other roommates (my commander, my supply sergeant, and an Air Force sergeant).

3 comments:

  1. Woah!!! You astronauts wear funny spacesuits. ...and since when are there camels on the moon???? Or is it the ocean floor? I can't decide. ;) btw, that pic of you is quite impressive! As Mark said, "I certainly wouldn't want to mess with her!" Thanks for the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, my kids think I am awsome because I have a Beretta 92FS. I'll be they would think I was God-like if I carried an M16 around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you doing at Lake Michigan Recreation Area? And, when did camels become part of the area's landscape?

    Great pictures!

    Much love,
    Dad and Mom

    ReplyDelete