Monday, December 10, 2007

Fast Forward

10-21DEC07: Out in the "field" flying with my platoon.
24DEC-02JAN07: Home on leave
06JAN-15FEB07: Fort Leavenworth, KS for a 6 week course.
Very Early March: Deploy to Iraq
 
My life is suddenly moving very fast.  Sweet.
 
I am still running, but I'm too lazy to sit down and log it into my computer.  I also haven't been running as much recently and when I do run it is at a much slower pace. 
 
I am most likely going to become Catholic sometime here in the near future. 
 
Congratulations Uncle Dave and Debbie on your three new babies! 
 
Have I mentioned that I'd like to get married, settle down, and raise a family?  In the mean time I'll make the most of my all expense paid trip to the desert.  It's about the same, right?  Family vs.  War...they both have the letter A in the words, and the words are also composed of letters in the english alphabet.  Yes, the similarities between the two are quite stunning. I definetly could mix them up if I'm not careful.   

1 comment:

  1. time does move quickly.

    so, catholic eh? what's the motivator?

    ReplyDelete