Thursday, May 12, 2005

Working with computers brings out the worst in me. My partner and I spent a around 16 man hours on Monday and today trying to figure out how to run a computer exploit....and got nowhere. We are supposed to present and demonstrate our exploit in class tomorrow. Instead of demonstrating it we are going to talk abou the exploit we wanted to use and what we think it would've done.

On a different note, I need to work on not stooping to the ways of this world, but also not isolating myself from others. I especially struggle with this on the crew team.


"…those who are absent are not to be discussed to their detriment, that no belittling stories are told of anyone, nor anything said about anyone unless it passes through the three sieves: Is it true? Kind? Necessary? " - Amy Carmichael

No comments:

Post a Comment