Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's Been Awhile

Dear Blog, it's been a while (over 1.5 years to be exact) since I last wrote to you. While I was at West Point I wrote quite often but pretty much ignored you after my first deployment in 2005. I did end up leaving the Active Duty Army after I finished a year in Korea, though I ended up joining the Reserves. I started down the path to become an elementary school teacher, but then realized that I'm far too introverted and also miss the military intelligence world too much to continue on that path. Now I spend my days working out and taking care of my niece and nephew (pictured above) as I try and decide what I want to be when I grow up. Of course, some of my time is spent taking trips back to Korea to visit my wonderful boyfriend.

I'd love to start blogging again in the future, but I think I need to work on my photography skills first. The blogs I enjoy reading have a great balance of photographs and writing, while you, dear blog, are mostly writing. I'm sorry to say, but this may mean that we need to part ways. Please don't take it too hard. At least I'm telling you this instead of continuing to ignore you. You can feel comfort in the fact that I haven't started a new blog...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment