Saturday, May 05, 2007

It Never Ends (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Caveats: NONE

I have not written very much recently because I don't have a lot to say.  When I sit down to think over my life I swing from depression about my current situation to reprimanding myself for not being grateful for the blessings and opportunities in my life.  When is the last time I really cared about something?  How long has it been since I've been either happy or sad?  I'm stuck in a middle ground of little emotion.  The faces of the people around me are tired and stressed.  People jumping through hoops to meet one demand upon another.  The workload never decreases; the day never ends; the weekend never comes.  Work 24/7/365.  Never enough time.

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Caveats: NONE

No comments:

Post a Comment